Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Necro pwnage:)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Necro pwnage:)

So, having played a Necro situationally (using him to kill certain bosses) I have to say, the class has grown on me. I like the new changes to the summoning tree. Any improvement there is always good but I feel that there is something missing that needs to be adressed. Increased Revive duration or perhaps having them last until they die. There are a couple situations where you can't Revive monsters when you need to and once they fall off your entire setup goes to shit. As strong as skellies are, they aren't up to the task of taking on stronk bosses. Even farming act 5 portals becomes a pain in the arse when you have to port out and revive more monsters every three minutes. I am not and have never been a summoner expert but this seems like a no brainer to me

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    So, having played a Necro situationally (using him to kill certain bosses) I have to say, the class has grown on me. I like the new changes to the summoning tree. Any improvement there is always good but I feel that there is something missing that needs to be adressed. Increased Revive duration or perhaps having them last until they die. There are a couple situations where you can't Revive monsters when you need to and once they fall off your entire setup goes to shit. As strong as skellies are, they aren't up to the task of taking on stronk bosses. Even farming act 5 portals becomes a pain in the arse when you have to port out and revive more monsters every three minutes. I am not and have never been a summoner expert but this seems like a no brainer to me
    I'll look into revive duration, but melee skeletons summoned in lich form should no question be much tankier than revives. Are you using CTA to BO them?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I'll look into revive duration, but melee skeletons summoned in lich form should no question be much tankier than revives. Are you using CTA to BO them?
    The thought hadn't even crossed my mind. I'm new to the summoner way of life

Gold

You know what else would be really cool? Being able cast Poison Maelstrom in Lich form.

The thought hadn't even crossed my mind. I'm new to the summoner way of life
    Haha, no worries! A lot of people aren't used to it. The skeletons can get really strong if you build around buffing them. Skeletal Burst is mostly for backup damage and proccing CTCs. Although, I think something is bugged about it's flat damage, and I will be looking into it soon.

You know what else would be really cool? Being able cast Poison Maelstrom in Lich form.
    Sorry, I don't want other trees using abilities in Lich form! It is strictly for skeletons

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

I vouch! The skellys and archers are really tough tho if you go with proper gear warmonger let's say would keep them alive even Mappo attacks furiously (tested) but still you can't kill him if he's physical resistance remain,using plague bringer will kill him slowly by the venom attack.

Gold

Using a bunch of high end auras and new butchers weapon skeleton burst will do 13-21 k dmg . To kill a fallen in he'll you have to attack like 4-5 times.. my archers will do 40 k dmg 20 of them total casted amplify + conviction aura but still feel like they missing shots 🤔
    Last edited by tragos; 10-10-2016 at 02:36 AM.

Gold

After having swapped my Trang set for a cow set and equipping Frostmourne I am no unable to summon andything. What gives?

Gold

Nevermind. I figured it out

Gold

Curious, what was wrong afterall?

User Tag List