Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dying Against New Added Content Is Annoying

Retired Staff
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Indo

How do i shoot? Dawg have some optimism and motivation. You can't get everything in one day it takes a long ass time.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Quote Originally Posted by Indo View Post
    How do i shoot? Dawg have some optimism and motivation. You can't get everything in one day it takes a long ass time.
    took me 1 day
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Well most of the people leaving comments here are the players who've played here for a long time.
    All the players who feel the same as I do have given up already, or just don't post on the forum a lot.
    It also looks bad on people to be posting stuff like this, I'm aware that making this post makes me look like a whiner.
    But I log on Annihilus everyday, and all day I see everyone bitching about dying, not only myself.
    I just dont think dying as much as we all do here is necessary, it ruins the entire server in my opinion.
    I think all the added content is amazing, but dying 1 shot to all of it ruins how good it could be.
    I've asked for help plenty of times, but the answers I get aren't the answers I'm looking for.
    I'd rather not do original D2 stuff on this server because it wont get me anywhere, it's a waste of time.
    Noone wants to do the original stuff here, everyone everyday wants to do the new content.
    But whatever, it doesnt matter, someone might aswell delete this post so everyone can move on.
    This isnt getting anyone anywhere, I will simply give up on this realm and not play anymore, that is that.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: duderominus

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    dying 1 shot to all of it
    Wild exaggerations aren't helping your cause. Are you looking for sympathy or for broad, sweeping nerfs that'd change the feel of D2 completely? Maybe your problem is that you're playing a melee character in hell--which has never been reliable in retail d2, during any patch.

I can do the three inferno portals on a shield throw barb with IK set and a raven frost, and reliably never die. I can kill mappo, sha, and kaalut on a trap assassin wearing nat's and reliably never die. I can do LK on my necro still in trangs and reliably never die. Smite has always had a niche in D2 ever since it became popular when Ubers became a thing: standing toe-to-toe with high-end bosses and dying less often than most other classes.

Should mobs like Cathulhu and Belial be so hard as to make most characters have to try a few times to kill them? I think so, yes. Does smite do better against those two bosses than most other classes/builds? Yes. Smite has a niche. Use it for that. Not for cow games. That's D2 common sense.

Gold

Just drop it, I don't care anymore, this is a pointless topic.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

rekt lol

Gold

What's the point of saying rekt, grow up, dont start shit.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dattelmann

i agree with the topic creator. havent played since 4 weeks or something. just checking the posts everyday and voting.

but yes this: "i can solo a lot, but maybe i will die because of whatever but who cares" is getting kinda boring from time to time.

in my opinion diablo 2 vanilla was great because of its different ways to play the game. so lets say 3 main builds per class that can survive and play the whole content. even without perfect gear. its different here i understand that but once again if you have a look to hardcore, well let me say thats not the mode u wanna play here.

i dont really want to play it either but it should be possible. (its like living in munich like me, loving it bc of the city and all the parks and stuff but never using them ;D )

also the boss fighting thing is fucked up. why you have several tries after death? (boss is still on hp as before) they should regain their hp atfer you died, thats normally how it works.

i love/loved this server but after playing a while im getting exhausted. i never died that many times i a game and of course you dont really care bc it takes like 5 seconds to be there again. but you should care.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rastamun1234

Quote Originally Posted by dattelmann View Post
    i agree with the topic creator. havent played since 4 weeks or something. just checking the posts everyday and voting.

but yes this: "i can solo a lot, but maybe i will die because of whatever but who cares" is getting kinda boring from time to time.

in my opinion diablo 2 vanilla was great because of its different ways to play the game. so lets say 3 main builds per class that can survive and play the whole content. even without perfect gear. its different here i understand that but once again if you have a look to hardcore, well let me say thats not the mode u wanna play here.
    if by vanilla you mean before the expansion I didn't play much then but in LOD there was only a select few classes/builds that could clear everything including chaos and baal runs it was mostly light sorcs with infinity and hammerdins trap sins and bone/ summon necs and ubers was mainly only smiters. that's how I remember it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dattelmann

well i played a lot lod and vanilla and neraly every class was able to clear content. cold/light/dual/meele sorc, wind/shapeshift druid, trap/kick assa, ww/frenzy barb, bowazon/javazon, hammerdin/smite/auradin/zeal paladin, summon/poison nova/bone necro, and even a lot of other builds could clear the content except ubers i only did it with ama, pala and necro back in this time.

User Tag List