@Game @acyroma
Hmm if i enter 16 chars from a single account in a game, i guess the server understands only 1 char is connected.
therefor i could have 48 chars in a single game, the server would just understand me as 3 chars in one game. Isnt it ?
@r0073x @qtp
You say late game curve is bad, but what do you expect from late game? when u have all items (uniqs and set) what are u looking for then?
Coz u say its bad, u dont get nothing by playing 8 hours, though what are you looking for???
I almost never played multi to upgrade my chars, and i have a 36k java, a lightning zealot that owns every zone, golemancer, BO barb, high cold sorc, great amabow, and i didnt get that by whinning its too hard to get stuff, i just farmed it or traded when i had the chance...
If u cant play enough to get high chars, its not the matter of the curve... Its just u dont have enough time for that, and the number of activ players is too low now to access the multiplayer aspect of the game. When 500 players farm for ff bow, u might have a chance to get one quicker by trade, when u farm it on your own, its LONG, and thats the point of items being rare?!
If u want an easy, rewarding game, slashing mobs and getting stuff easy, maybe go try Diablo3, which is not totally bad, and requires less time to feel rewarded... If u are true D2 players, just STFU and farm or quit playing.
Imagine if its easier to get items, it ll be even less fun for you, coz ppl who have time will have every thing in a week......