Thread: Hello ppl :) some begginers question

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

Hello ppl :) some begginers question

I am new in this server.... i was play at official most of time.... i hear from Pix abouth this server and i saw some nice thing;s ( new ofc ) .... and i have few question :

1. i wanna buy some hr;s ..... i saw for this i need more gold.... is a way 2 buy more gold ? because i need for my future soso i wanna build for she one nice inffinity

2. Collosum volgue eth with no sox if i make sox with runeword will give me always 4 sox or will be random same like Europe?

sory for bother you but.. i am new .... thx in advance for any future help

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Hi!
    1. There is buy gold tab on main page
    2. Cube socketing recipe will give you random number of sockets, same as in battle.net

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

Hello and welcome to the server!
    Thanks for the support
    1) You can buy gold, to do that you have to click first Buy Gold is the 5th tab on pagethen select the amount and pay with paypal more details to find ''Buy Gold'' in that link http://postimg.org/image/s9nb2ml3h/
    2)You can use Larzuk's Quest to get 4 sox on your Eth CV.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

ooo thx guy's for your's fast answer .... unforcen i saw just paypal is work ... dammit 800 gold for ber ? pff xD is not abouth are 2 much but.. dafaq how long i not use paypal.... for create one Infynity... WOW i will need aloooot of day's onlly vote

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

well, to buy highrunes vs gold is a bad idea anyways.

Buy orbs or dice and trade with them some highrunes. You should end up with a way better value.

at least you dont really need infinity for your sorc. Tals set here provides you also with conviction aura and im sure some of the guys have spare tal parts or at least trade them for less than 1 highrune

Gold
    Annihilus Account: JohnnyScene

As Lucid said above. Having a full Tal Rasha set gives you conviction and we have Malevolent runeword as well to do this. You can find info about all runewords in the Wiki. When I get back from my trip tomorrow I can give you some Tal Rasha pieces and rush you to hell if you haven't already been helped. You can also farm Hell Cows for Hr's as they do drop every so often, If you do buy Gold you should focus on Orbs or Dice as many players will pay Hr's for them and you make a profit.
    Last edited by JohnnyScene; 03-05-2016 at 05:59 PM.

User Tag List